The Xootr Swift was a folding bike manufactured by the Xootr scooter company. It was discontinued in early 2017. Some spare parts are still available from Xootr.
I've begun to archive information about the bike here, as Xootr has begun to remove details from their website.
More specs can be found under the parts listing for the Xootr Swift Frame Set.
- Tires: Shipped with Kenda Kwest 20x1.5" tires. The tires came in 40-65 or 100 PSI versions.
- Standard Stem: 60mm x 35D, 1-1/8in threadless.
- Tall Stem: 110mm x 25D
- XXL Riser: 300mm
- Seat post angle: 72 degrees
The frame is designed to fit riders from 5'0" to 6'7" tall, with adjustments made by changes to three components.
- Small (under 5'5"/1.65m tall): Seat post is 3 inches shorter, and the 60mm x 5D stem is used.
- Medium (between 5'5"/1.65m and 5'10"/1.78m tall): Stock Swift can be used (540mm seat post, 60mm x 35D stem)
- Large (between 5'10"/1.78m and 6'2"/1.88m tall): Longer stem (110mm x 25D) is used.
- Extra Large (between 6'2"/1.88m and 6'5" tall): Longer seat post (590mm) and longer stem (110mm x 25D) are used.
Xootr advises customers wanting more of an upright riding position to use the shorter 60mm stem. Bar ends and/or riser bars can also be used.
These are the parts and accessories for the Swift originally sold by Xootr.
- Xootr Swift Frame Set
- Swift Single Speed Kit:
- Price: US$19.95
- Description: "This single speed kit allows you to easily convert your 8-speed Swift into a single speed urban assault vehicle. The single speed kit includes custom spacers that slide onto the existing hub after removing the cassette, a 16T sprocket, and locking ring."
- Front Derailleur Mount
- Detailed specs on the derailleur hanger - this would let people use a CNC mill to build their own replacements once Xooter runs out of their supply.