Restaurants and Dates
Jason Gerry founds TechLunch. This is not a complete list of lunches.
- 26 March: Hunan Palace, Ponce
- 2 April: La Fonda Latina, Peachtree Rd.
- 8 April: Rio Bravo Cantina, Ashford Dunwoody Rd.
- 15 April: La Fonda Latina, Roswell Road
- 22 April: Kudzu Cafe, Peachtree Rd.
- 29 April: Chequers, Hammond Dr.
- 11 Nov: Rock Bottom Brewery, Peachtree/Piedmont
- 9 June: East Village Grille, Buckhead Ave.
- 23 June: Rock Bottom Brewery, Peachtree Rd.
- 30 June: The Vortex, Moreland Ave.
- 29 Sept: Burrito Art, Glenwood Ave.
- 27 Oct: Highlander, Monroe Dr.
Chris Farris resurrects TechLunch for three lunches in early 2001.
- 21 Feb: El Azteca, Peachtree St.
Robbie Honerkamp resurrects TechLunch for a series of lunches in late 2008.
- 3 Sep: El Azteca, Peachtree St.
- 10 Sep: La Fonda Latina, Roswell Rd.
- 17 Sep: Phuket Thai, Buford Hwy.
- 24 Sep: Havana Sandwich Shop, Buford Hwy.
- 1 Oct: Pho #1, Buford Hwy.
- 8 Oct: Willy's Mexicana Grill, Howell Mill Rd.
- 22 Oct: Panahar Bangladeshi, Buford Hwy. (part of GCIV's Dine Out for International Understanding event)
- 29 Oct: Bangkok Thai, Piedmont Ave.
- 12 Nov: El Azteca, Peachtree St.
- 26 Nov: Hae Woon Dae BBQ, Buford Hwy
Jason Gerry gets the band back together.
- 24 Oct: La Fonda Latina, Ponce